- Now, that’s a mean trick (but we’ll file it away for future use)!
8yo: The internet is down. I’m going to go play at my friend’s house
Me: Ok, have fun!
Me: *Turns router back on*
— Robert Knop (@FatherWithTwins) July 24, 2018
- “But that’s not what I wanted..” We’ve all been there!https://twitter.com/JadaBrookins/status/1022464563256717312
- When they take it literally…
Just overheard by four-year-old telling his two-year-old brother this;
“You need to clean up your toys or we’re going to call a babysitter. And she will come over, and she will sit on you”.
WHAT!?! Clearly, something has been lost in translation. #funnythingskidssay
— KateTalbotBooks (@KateTalbotBooks) July 21, 2018
- Be afraid…
11 year old: I wish I was a T-Rex so I could eat anything.
Me: What would you eat as a T-Rex that you can’t eat now?!
11yo: My enemies.
— Kristen Lindsey (@KristenLindse20) July 25, 2018
- How your child sees you…https://twitter.com/ashmarieski/status/1020853948599717888
- This kid has learned from the grownups!https://twitter.com/heymissbaker/status/1020253726114746369
- How to bring them round to your way of thinking…
Me: Which Star Wars do you want to watch?
8-year-old: The one with pod racers.
Me: No, which of the original trilogy?
8: The one with ewoks.
Me: No, which of the original trilogy with snow?
— James Breakwell, Exploding Unicorn (@XplodingUnicorn) July 20, 2018
- If you’re on holiday, you’ll understand this.
80% of taking your kids on vacation is keeping them out of gift shops.
— Abe Yospe (@Cheeseboy22) July 22, 2018
- Time to yourself is precious.
Husband: Let’s do something different & fun!
Me: *leaves him with the screaming kids while I go shopping*
— Sarcastic Mommy (@sarcasticmommy4) July 26, 2018
- That smug feeling you get when your kids aren’t the ones annoying other people.
I truly love hearing other kids cry now because it means it’s not my own. That’s a better feeling than silence, honestly
— chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 23, 2018